View Single Post
Old 26th April 2006
BS.Player Newbie

mibo is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunatly making icons for the desktop would make my clean freak (desktop) way of computing cluttered. :roll:

I would have to make over 70 icons for simple navigation purposes.

(Audio section)

If I get deep into a folder. Instead of using the Up one level or the pull down. I just go right to the top of the directory with the side bar. I understand not everyone has the same setup as me. Since most don't even know that the side navigation can be customized, or even care if it can be. :lol:

I was hoping there was some way I could get it to work via a reg hack or in the greatest of hopes. A little something something to get me on my way. I have a way I like to build my lists and such.

In the last two weeks I tried 6 or 7 different players. They all seem to have this one lack IMO. BSplayer seemed to rise above the rest and I wanted to see if I could get one part to suite me a little closer. The other players I was checking out were not worth even asking or requesting anything. I think this one has a good potential to be my next player. Though I am picky how programs run and the GUI.
It does my video collection very well. I don't hop around in it. Like I do the audio part of my collection. Having a large collection is nice, but navigating it for a single file or two makes it difficult.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20