View Single Post
Old 27th April 2006
BS.Player Newbie

-Jani- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Probably you had not to install it in another folder, but only close all applications that possibly were using that file (BSplayer was playing a video?)
Yeah, that's what I figured as well but I had absolutely nothing opened ... like at all ... and also was unable to delete that folder ... but guess these things happen sometimes - after restart it was all well.

Quote:
Built-in? That skin (if no more available after the reinstall) can be retrieved if you install the old BSplayer version and copy the wanted .bsz file, so you will have it again in the "new" version..
Hehe, I know, just put this there as a joke really - but did as a consequence 'discover' the enormous base of skins that you have at the site. :D

Quote:
Are at the ... ??
Oops, sorry - at the top.
However this problem went right away after just one Shift+Up press so ... nevermind, funny thing but if's gonna work OK it's fine with me :)

Guess I'll just have to live with this pausing problem though.
Maybe it's only my system since it happens sometimes that BSPlayer starts braking all of a sudden as well (e.g. when starting a movie that is played just fine on other occasions) - gonna reinstall pretty soon now.
Although it is only BSPlayer that I have these problems with

Thanks for helping anyhow.

Cheers
Jani

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20