View Single Post
Old 14th July 2006
BS.player Regular User

test is an unknown quantity at this point

Since obviously Maceart isn't being taken seriously, I'll just say I can confirm the issue he has.

The audio bug is independent of the container, audio format, how many channels the stream has, or even what decoder is used. For me I simply get no audio from the Front Right and Surround Right input whatsoever, don't need to do anything but play a file in BSPlayer. Stereo files have no FR and 5.1 files have no FR and SR, all other channels come out just fine. Nothing to do with Mixing settings in ffdshow either, as I said it is decoder independent and someone would have to be seriously stupid to purposely set a custom matrix in ffd to ignore certain inputs. This is on a completely clean BSP install. So unless special settings are required in the new 2.10 b939 to get right channel audio to work, it seems to be an issue exclusive to this build. As the previous 2.00 b937 does not have all right channels ignored for some reason, one would think that is good.

Someone should actually look into the problem, instead of asking inane questions.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20