View Single Post
Old 15th July 2006
BS.Player Newbie

BizkitBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Black screen in BSplayer video window on my TV

Hello, I'm posting here because my TV doesn't show video image in BSplayer. I've used the TV-Out from my video card to connect to my TV. My only problem is that when I run a movie with BSplayer the player's window is just black :( Technically, I know it has something to do with the Rendering Mode in Video Rendering option window, so I've tried changing the rendering mode. The only modes that manage to show the video image in BSplayer on TV are VMR9 and VMR9 renderless. In VMR9 the subtitle is not shown at all (neither on TV or my computer) and in VMR9 renderless (Mode 1 or 2) the subtitle or any other writting (such as the volume, when you change it) is shown exaggeratedly large. Why doesn't the default rendering mode work for TV?
Info on my computer:
I am using the latest version of BSplayer right now (2.00 build 937), but this problem occured with a lot of versions before this one. I'm sorry I can't remember with which one all this started. All I can tell you is that when I want to watch movies on TV I use a very old version (0.86 build 497).

Intel Pentium 4 at 2.4Ghz
2x256MB DDRAM Kingston
128MB GeForce FX5500 video card

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20