Thread: Purchasing help
View Single Post
Old 13th October 2006
BS.Player Newbie

mdcollins is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I received it Fri Oct 13 03:37:45 2006. Thank you.
The order was confirmed by worldpay on Mon Oct 09 17:18:31 2006.
I never recieve before now any indication of the transaction from webteh until today.

What was described that should happen was very different that what did happen. I do appreciate getting the registration. But examin the facts.

1. Webteh has been known to be slow, as pointed out by others in response to my question.
2. I and others have sent numerouse emails requesting status with no reply.
3. Companies all over the world are also fighting with the spam issue. Somehow they keep functioning in a timely fassion. If nothing else a auto-responder letting the person sending the email know you recieved it. Spam is not easy but we all have to deal with it.
4. I checked my spam filter and nothing was stuck in it from your company. I get email all day, every day, and no one else appears to be having a problem emailing me. So I would suggest you check your email system. Did you get any bounce backs?
5. Why do the instructions listed have all caps for "correctly" does your company intend to yell? If you are going to imply someone else did something incorrectly, you had better be prepaired to let them know what they did wrong. This seems very defensive.

But I would like to say thank you again for sending me the registration. It is much nicer not having the popup add's that come with the free version.

Thank you

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20