View Single Post
Old 12th November 2006
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

@Adicoto:

"And why not answering a question about a cracked PRO version ?"
Because technical help is only for those who beleive in us and in the program, so they are ready to actually purchase our software thus giving us some financial resources we need to continue development of BS.PLAYER.

No funds=no development. It's just a fact of life.

We have no problem with you guys helping other users of BS.Player (FREE and, ahem, "other versions"), but ONLY the ones who purchase the BS.Player PRO will get fast and reliable email help from Webteh.

I use myself a cracked version, so ?
First we gave you 2.12 PRO license for your work on language translation, and after that you say on the forum that you use "cracked" version. :?: :?: :?:
Why would a person use cracked program after he receives a official license key?
I just don't get it... :shock:

(i hope you did receive your license key, being your email is hotmail one, and we had a lot of problems with those lately. If you didn't get it, why you didn't PM me and i would emailed it to you ASAP.)

Oh, and by the way it seems you didn't read the title of the topic (Problem with version BS Player Pro 2.11.940), otherwise you wouldn't wrote this:
None of the error reports posted above reffer to a PRO version, so why do you mock of the poster ? .
Do you understand it now? I will explain it: The guy says: hey i need help for 2.12 PRO but he pastes error text for version 1.39 FREE. That's why i wrote: "This guy is quite funny actually."

This forum is truly intended for entire community of BS.Player users, helping each other. That's one thing, but to have a person (Adicoto) suggesting to try different cracks (edited out of Adicotos post by me) for our program in order to help one user of BS.Player PRO (which would contact us directly if he had a proper license key, so he probably uses the cracked one)... we don' like that, not one bit.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20