View Single Post
Old 25th February 2007
BS.Player Newbie

Farmer_Terry is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
It depends on the skin you are using. Some skins (the v1 default for example) have such a feature. Take a look at this:
http://bsplayer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11601
Thanks for that - but I don’t have any visible controls at all - there IS no skin - either a full screen of video or complete blank (the screen background). :(

Quote:
If this is your case, then at 99% the link used to start BSplayer has a command line that tells it to start minimised. Something like:
"C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayer.exe" -hide
I have discovered that BSPlayer is fired up by “running” the playlist. In these circumstances, do you have any idea what options might be used, and where they are hidden? :?

Sometimes I get a sort of bar across the top of the screen with what seems to be video controls that appear if you hover over them. What is that? :?

I have found Options->Preferences->Key Definitions & WinLIRK and set CTRL/T to “Switch Repeat Modes” but if I press CTRL/T part way through a playlist, it still comes to the end and then just sits there displaying what I think is the final frame. I am still desperate to get a playlist to repeat, while being completely unable to get a “skin” to appear. :?

Help! Again please. Many thanks.[/quote]

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20