View Single Post
Old 8th October 2007
BS.Player Power User

kimiraikkonen is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizio
1. As stated in BSplayer Pro homepage: DVD support (codecs required) so you have to install an MPEG2 codec, such as Elecard, Cyberlink or others (some of them are included in codec packs, K-Lite Mega Codec Packfor example ;) , but pay attention to what you install if you intend to use CPs, usually they introduce more conflicts problems than solutions)
2. BSplayer is able to decode and disply DVD subtitles axactly as the DivX ones, plus since few releases BSplayer is also able to let you select external subtitles while playing a DVD if you want
3. different rendering modes have different behaviours on different machines (video cards, CPUs etc.).. Anyway the default renderer is the best one in my opinion in stability, quality and resource consumption
Hi Tizio,
First off, thanks for responding and taking care. I have necessary MPEG2 codecs (Mainconcept) and i'm able to play MPEG2 files with Bsplayer but i can't play DVD's with "menus" only VOB video is shown in Bsplayer.

But with Windows Media Player, i can play DVD's with menu functions FINE with the same filters.

However my Bsplayer Pro is a bit old due not to feel needing to upgrade. Mine is Bsplayer PRO 1.41 build 832. Could it be the problem for subtitle and DVD video menu problem?

Also i couldn't understand how to play DVD movies with just one click? There's only a "open video fil"e allowing me to single file?

Thanks.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20