View Single Post
Old 21st October 2008
BS.Player Newbie

nankuranaisa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default i need some help please.

i really enjoy bs player but something i cant seem to get to work and i google, searched but i cant find the exact same problem so i would appreciate some assistance.

problem:

i used to play files with a simple player like mpc (classic media player)
the feature i like is full screen and since i have a 4:3 screen i love to be able to make a small wide screen video into a fully scaled full screen version with no black bars. it actually stretches and resizes the image to appropriate proportions

( this isnt like pan scan which alows you to enlarge the picture but in full screen a pan scan in bs player you loose like half the picture outside the monitor) which is not what i want.

the setting in mpc is really simple and almost looks the same in bs player, just put setting to fullscreen and set to 4:3 it works for like 1 split second in bs player then it switches back to widescreen with 2 black bars.

i tried every setting that looked like it would stop switching back to default
but i just cant find the right one.

so i want full screen with 4:3 without the bars obviously without it switching back to default. settings that seemed to work for 1 seconds before switching back are: full screen , turn of keep aspect ratio then turn on 4:3 for a split second i get what i want then it switches right back to small size with black bars (widescreen)

hope i didnt hit you with a wall of text and the question is simple enough for someone to come up with an answer.

thanks in advance

adiosu

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20