View Single Post
Old 4th January 2009
BS.Player Power User

kimiraikkonen is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
Behaviour CONFIRMED.
Cannot test further now; also rather busy to-morrow (Sunday).
Thanks Peter for the confirmation, however more strange, i have another file uploaded, after it opens with BSPlayer it behaves different in my desktop PC and notebook, in desktop when i press "2" video size gets smaller, on notebook it gets bigger as well as based on different video sizes shown on "Movie Info" labeled "Aspect:...".. But you'll see the change somehow.

And also for that-problem-having files, initial window size is not also their native resolution, i mean the video opens nor 352x240 or 320x240, it opens in something like 352x260 or kinda for the file below which is actually labeled 352x240 (looked via MediaInfo). (get a screenshot of entire sceen by print screen button, then select video area in MSPaint, then look at bottom-right of the screen to see what the video size is actually in pixels.)

I also uploaded that file, you can test further when you're free:

http://rapidshare.com/files/179625372/NESCAFE.mpg.html
(Rapidshare allows 10 times of downloads for the file :evil: )

Note: Again, I don't have "Remember Movie Window Size" checked under Preferences->Video tab, so there's nothing to do about that setting if someone thinks that as a solution, it stays uncheckd but that behaviour still exists.

Thanks...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20