View Single Post
Old 19th February 2009
BS.player Regular User

wolfmandim is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Hi guys. I have downloaded and installed the latest version 2.35.985 of bsplayer pro. I noticed though, that it will not hold my Option>Preferences>File types>Associated extensions settings. More specifically, I check on CDA, DAT, MP2, MOV (added extension) and when I close options and reopen they are still unchecked. Note that I use bsplayer free at work and it holds all my settings every time I renter options. Can you tell me why the pro version will not retain my settings? Is this normal? Is something I don't do correctly at initial installation?
By the way, I am not familiar with uploading files through Rapidshare. If I use Outlook and attach the video files, what address should I use to email them? Please specify!

News update!
I installed bsplayer pro at work and all Associated extension settings remain checked no matter how many times I exit/re-enter the program. It appears that something interferes with my home PC setup. I need to figure out what, I use Vista Ultimate at home whereas I have XP installed at work. Therefore, I can't make any direct comparisons. By the way, if something crosses your minds I would very much like to know it..

Last edited by wolfmandim; 19th February 2009 at 10:53 PM.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20