View Single Post
Old 31st May 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Joskapista is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
Could you give a few examples please?
Actually I didn't configure everything yet, becouse I was a bit tired by that time I installed the player on my other computer, so I can't say all. But I sure had to configure everything by the subtitles, for example.

Quote:
Don't know if it would really make a difference if settings are saved in .ini-files as opposed to .xml-files. It's not the format that does it, but really what's contained in the file, I would say.
You're right, the information does matter, not the format. The only problem about the .xml is, that if one doesn't looks careful enough (becouse he looks for the usual files), he can easyly miss it. But the stored information semms to be also too few: it would be much better if everything would be stored in one file instead of being scattered over the install folder.

Quote:
By the way: I'm just a BS.Player-user like you, I'm also a translator, but I'm no programmer, nor a member of BS.Player-team (so I certainly can't make BS.Player do anything, other than what its creators have thought up and built already).
Well, sorry then, I thought you are a member becouse you are a mod.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20