View Single Post
Old 4th September 2009
BS.player Regular User

zmth is on a distinguished road
Default rt click is same as alt e and does bring up playlist but..

yes you can add files like i said before but that is only ONE playlist and no way to give it a name and like i said it is destroyed and replaced by a single file if one brings up any file by clicking on a media file in explorer. The only way i found to name playlist is go to media first and load files into there and create playlists with different names yes you can but that is the only way possible. ok i can live with that but have NO control over what order they are played or listed except if EVERYTIME you have to order them in the playlist with NO name or says current playlist and then you do all that work but they are NOt ordered in playlist with the name but remain the same order i guess in the order on the hardrive;. It would be much better if the same up down was put as an option on the NAMED playlists
like windows media player thru a lot of painstaking work but atleast it is possible with that. Bottom line is alt e is same as cliking on playlist but it is always theone with NO name!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20