View Single Post
Old 30th October 2009
BS.Player Newbie

roch20 is on a distinguished road
Default Having problems with BSPlayer PRO; same here...

I had the same problem , but now mine has been working very well: , here is how i did it:
1) install the "Pro" version
2) (no need to uninstall the player, never) install the "FREE" version in the "PRO" version folder (because for some strange reason, the "Pro" version, codecs and many features did not work at all )
3) Then (do NOT uninstall the "FREE" version) and install the "Pro" (again), and voila!
Hopefully, that will help!

P.S. Right after finished installing the "Pro" version, the first thing i did was open the player and click on "TV" (just to ensure things were working) and then a small pop-up will prompt for username and password; and that's it!

CAUTION : (This is only when you install the "FREE" version). The application will ask where do you want to install the "FREE" player, you will browse for the "BSPlayer PRO" folder, and remember to ensure that it has been installed in the "BSPlayer PRO" folder.

But; this is NOT necessary to install the "PRO" version, period! The application itself, will find the folder.
GOOD LUCK! And sorry for misspelling, I am of Hispanic culture, however, I have tried to do my best!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20