View Single Post
Old 10th February 2010
BS.player Regular User

garren is an unknown quantity at this point

hello,

I had the same problem as him here. I'm using Windows 7 here, K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 5.70 installed, with my BS.Player Pro 2.51 Build 1022, been set to Enhanced Video Renderer (EVR) as my video rendering. the video playback is almost perfect and smooth for my old Pentium 4 PC here and i'm really glad about it. But there's only one problem here, and that is about image capture.

Here's the problem details:

1-When i was watching the movie in fullscreen mode, i press 'P' for "Capture original image size" feature, the image quality is great, but there's a long vertical line column at the right side of the snapshot taken which would make the picture that i capture look weird. (Look at the picture below)

2-The size of the image when i capture WHILE in fullscreen mode is not in its original image size even though i pressed only 'P'. for example, the video resolution is 1280 x 720, when i capture it while in fullscreen mode, it'll became 1680 x 945. just look at the pic above (this is almost as my desktop resolution 1680 x 1050 -_- )

3-Although i can try to capture the image in its original size, it is not very precise unfortunately, for example, the original size is 1280 x 720, when i capture it while NOT in fullscreen mode, it'll became 1266 x 712 which is a little bit smaller than the original size. And the vertical line column at the right side of the picture is still there. >_<

EDIT: regarding problem number (3), the picture size is not so precise when being captured, i SOLVED it by turning off the 'borderless play window' option. i usually make it borderless while playing movie in BS.Player, never thought that it could make the capture size been slightly smaller.

I hope in the later updates, BS.Player could fix all these problems for EVR rendering. I really love BS.Player with EVR rendering, and i really hope it could be fix soon. :)

P.S - These problem is still there even when i tested with my old windows XP SP2/3 so i dont think its OS related problem here.

Last edited by garren; 13th February 2010 at 06:23 PM.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20