View Single Post
Old 11th February 2010
BS.player Regular User

garren is an unknown quantity at this point

Exactly just like mikeggsm said, these column on the right only appear if i use EVR rendering and it still happen if i use Windows XP (yeah, i used to be XP user before and been using BS.Player since then) or Windows 7 (which is my new OS now) so it does not matter which OS is in my case. Yeah, same thing here about if i change it to BMP format to capture, the column on the right will disappear but, the size of BMP are killing me (3MB per pics) x_x

and i still cant solve anything about the image being captured with only by press 'P' while in fullscreen mode will result in bigger size (1680 x 945) but not in the original image size (1280 x 720). But if i test it with internal renderer overlay (default), the picture will always be in their original size whether you're capturing image while in fullscreen mode or not.

of course i would refer EVR for my rendering since im using Windows 7 now, for the complete compatible for video playback. i believe its a bug here. I would love to use internal renderer overlay (default) as my alternate rendering but, it will always turn off aero and change my windows theme to basic when playing any videos which is, quite annoying to wait for it to switch back and forth everytime i played videos. @_@

It would be much appreciated too if BS.Player Team could find out how to make aero won't clash with the default overlay renderer.

and again BSPeter, thanks for the response. :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20