View Single Post
Old 31st May 2010
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali1992 View Post
Sorry guys for bothering you again but im trying to add Croatian/Serbian subtitles for two films which are Indigenes and East is East. I have tried downloading bs.player pro off torrent but its all so confuseing even with the registered keys and so on. I need some clairty on exactly how to help adjust the subtitles permanatly. After this i wish to put it all on disk and send it it (along with bs player instalation) to my uncle who is serveing on a ship in south america. Is there anyway possible for a simple way to make the subtitles permenatnly stay in place after correction??
If you don't have BSPlayer PRO to use it's subtitle editing features, there are still other ways to deal with the problem. You can do 2 things:

1. Search for a subtitle that have the SAME name as the video file (same release, should be synchronised)
2. download a free subtitle editor (Subtitles translator, subtitle workshop...many of them, choose the one you want). Load the subtitle and apply the corrections you did in BSPlayer (add 1-2 seconds or substract 1-2 seconds...you know what you did). Save the new subtitle file. Rename old subtitle and move the new subtitle file in the movie folder, using same name as the video file.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20