View Single Post
Old 10th March 2011
BS.Player Newbie

polymorpher is an unknown quantity at this point

True I'm not using the default skin but you still have to open an entire menu to adjust sound and interrupt your self. And let me tell you when you got a sweat thing going on with the girlfriend the last thing you want is menu windows popping in to spoil the mood.

Its still stands that its reasonable to add at least optional AMP control to the mouse wheel controlling. Seriously who needs an entire equalizer? We don't use BS to play DJ with. We use it to have peace of mind - Not download and manually install annoying codec packs and sweeten the deal with an occasional subtitle being found directly by the player.

Other than a bit extra user-friendliness and usability players don't have much to compete on.
So if you'd rather people migrate from to so say VLC or something else when they end up needing a convenient amp that you don't even have a hotkey for its all the same to me. I don't have software for sale.

Overall a serious amount of internet traffic is replayable media. Half of it is pirated, and half of that is pathetically ripped and encoded. So I'm not the only person who's going to fall short on sound. But let me not cut into your marketing, I'm not getting paid for that.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20