View Single Post
Old 30th March 2011
BS.player Regular User

beholder4096 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BSp crashes first time on startup after computer restart?

Hi guys, this came with the latest BSplayer version:
on the eee intel-based netbook that frequently loads movies via home wifi network the player crashes upon "first start of the new movie" (basically double clicking movie icon in windows explorer shell). The movie starts playing but the player shows crash message. When I close the player and run the player itself again, it doesn't remember the movie that crashed but instead loads last played movie (one played before the one I wanted to play this time).
Funny thing is that when I load the new movie into that same player again it runs fine and the player continues running other files too. Until next computer restart, I think..

This could be something with BSplayer accessing a movie over network or a network buffering issue or maybe something as simple as search for subtitles online. Must still debug it and all problems around it, but in this phase I wanted to ask if anyone has had any problems like this too and if you could give me any pointers/hints about it. Thanks, the frequent crashing gets on my nerves.

Will later submit crash logs too..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20