View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2003
BS.Player Newbie

ido2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default a few bug reports

using the 500 build (and i noticed it exists on the 468 build too) on winXP , the bsplayer interface windows doesn't show ONTOP of the movie anymore (it DOES show but ONLY in FULLSCREEN mode), that kinda bothers, since sometimes while playing the movie, you can't control it without resizing the movie window (and then being able to access the bsplayer controls).

second problem which is quite major, happend on those latest builds (i dont remember having it in earlier builds), is a problem that MPEG/DivX movies don't resize well while switching to FULLSCREEN mode, and they get cut off on the bottom. changing pan/scan (just change it and put set it at the default level) seems to solve the problem and place the movie in the right position but its rather annoying changing the pan/scan whenever i want to watch a movie.

third problem: after watching a file, it doesn't load MPEG vid's, just gives an UNKNOWN FILE error ;p

forth: seeking MPEG's gets them stuck for a second, although it did work well with earlier builds.

fifth: not sure why, but while watching an MPEG vid, all the suddon it crashed will post more on this if it'll happen again.

hope those'll get fixed soon,

Ido

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20