View Single Post
Old 28th October 2012
BS.Player Newbie

valeria_dd is on a distinguished road
Exclamation BS player does not open a file when I do double click on it

Hi, I have been using BS player for a while and I love it. Some time ago something happened after a reconfiguration of my laptop because I needed it to run more efficiently to run another program (Matlab). I tried many things to make Matlab run better, which I do not remember well, and when I wanted to use BS player again, it did not work when I tried to open the files placing the cursor on them and doing left double click, neither with one right double click and choose from the displayed menu "Play with BS player" (or something similar, I have the Spanish version). It does work when I go to Menu/open file and go to the directory where the file is, but it is quite annoying and time-consuming.

It happens with audio and video files.

I will be very grateful for any idea how to solve it.

I uninstalled BS, reinstalled the new version, reinitiated my laptop, change the overlay to the default value (internal overlay rendered), but nothing works. I also put BS as the default program for my audio and video files, associated all the corresponding files with BS player, but the problem still persists.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20