View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2012
BS.Player Newbie

JeepWillys58 is on a distinguished road
Default Single Solution ... yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy Jones View Post
I Just upgraded my PC from Vista to Win 8 and installed the latest version of BSPlayer, 2.63. Seems that everything is running fine except that when I click the program shut-down button the video window closes but the control panel goes into a permanent freeze. The only way to close it is via Task Manager. This stands true for any type of media that I play with it. Ideas?

DJ
DJ, you have the free or paid version of BS Player? If you are free, the idea is to give you the following, BS uninstall and use another player because the BS has no compatibility with the Windows 8 unfortunately. If you have to pay to torment the lives of developers BS and demand their right to use it in the operating system you have, lucky for me, before you buy it, which is what I would do, I decided to download the free and install on my Windows 8 Enterprise and Windows 8 Pro with WMC, and it hangs in both applications from the Microsoft store, all those apps with AccuWeather, Peoples, Mail, for example, are blocked and only doing a Refresh of system or reinstalling the machine again. To give you an idea I had to install VLC to be able to watch my movies, because I like the apps and do not want to be without them, so not installed and will not install over the BS while he is not 100% compatible with Windows 8.

A Hug

Marcelo

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20