Thread: Major Problems
View Single Post
Old 7th January 2013
BS.Player Newbie

desi is on a distinguished road
Default Major Problems

Hello support team,

I have two major problems with BS.Player Free:

1. I have installed version 2.63 (the latest version, i think) and this version constantly hangs - on every movie! Sometimes more than once. I have tried installing the older version 2.57 (which i'm using right now), but the problem persists - the program hangs nad i have to use the Task Manager to close it! I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit operating system.

2. Every time i start BS.Player i have to manually set the subtitles, even if i have already set the language to Bulgarian (my main language). Every time when i run a movie i have to go to Menu-> Subtitles-> Primary-> Subtites Properties-> Font, and i have to change the Script to ''Cyrillic''. I have also set (from Options) the default language to Bulgarian and the subtitles are dowloaded in Bulgarian. So, is there is any option that will allow to set the language to Bulgarian once for all?

I have used BS.Player previously on Windows XP, 32-bit operating system for more than 4 years and i have never had such major freezing and such big subtittle problems.

Waithing for your replay and advise!

Best regards

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20