View Single Post
Old 5th September 2003
BS.Player Power User

trodas is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude, seriously "I did look at the picture but it seemed all black to me" - you definitvely need either a lot better monitor, or much strongler glases. The window crap on the top and left corner are so, SO visible, that i can't simply understand, how anyone who can read this text, don't see it. :roll:
Perhaps download the image and use ACDsee to show it fullscreen and then you will imagine, how terrible bug this is??? :oops:

"able to reproduce and which line indeed also appears..." Finally! So, you see this bug and like it? I hate it :evil:
Especialy because i using lower resolution for movie playback (sharper results) and monitor switch between full and window playback then took some time, so, this bug is extremly annoing! :evil: :evil: :evil:

And thanks for the Enqueue option explaination. Well, i select first part, Enqueue it - BSplayer start playin it automaticaly - and then add another and go watch - the catch? After the change to the next part, there are again the DAMNED bug with the DAMNED visible parts of the window... :evil: Hell with this! :evil:

...anyway, one more hint about the left mouse button - after i put the on top BSplayer video fullscreen, i NEED TO FUCKING CLICK ON IT, to make H key show the control BSplay window - so, if you don't using the control window and on top features, i maybe get the idea, how you can live with the left mouse button problem, but for me, it driving me crazy! :evil:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20