View Single Post
Old 3rd August 2002
BS.Player Newbie

turbanjones is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NEW UPDATE WITH REMOTE

ATi has updated the remote software to version 1.2 and released a plugin package so that the remote can be customized for various programs.

Divx player has already written one, but thats about the best thing the player has going for it. here is what I found linked to ATI to their site.

One of the coolest new features of DivX Player 2.0 Alpha 5 is the new built-in support for ATI Technologies' Remote Wonderâ„?, a wireless radio-frequency (RF) remote control designed for full multimedia control of all PC content. What that means, essentially, is that you can now play, stop, rewind, fast-forward, open, close and crank up the volume on your DivX movies without getting off the couch, or breaking your stride. The wireless Remote Wonder works through walls, enabling users to maintain computer access while roaming through their house, stage, boardroom or classroom and eliminating the need to point the remote directly at the receiver. Support for the Remote Wonder is bundled with the 2.0 Alpha 5 installer and can optionally be installed by owners of the Remote Wonder product. (If necessary, you can also visit the ATI page where the Remote Wonder
drivers are available.)

I looked at the developers package, but I have little experience in writting script. any one up for the challenge?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20