View Single Post
Old 8th January 2023
BS.Player Newbie

osmanvielma is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited View Post
I already try deleting all language in the [...] windows; and set english language alone here etc... (and a bunch of variations) but just to be sure i retested and it don't work at all. (FR ST are always taken even without any language, no matter what)

I already tried "new or old" mode parser/renderer and a bunch of other options to make it work... nothing changes. (French ST always loaded in the list)

Could it be a windows registry key than i can access/delete to rewrite the content? (because it seems like a info that can't be overwritten by anything)

An other idea: Could a very simple plugin be created (or exist) to select at least one language for audio track, and one language for ST to be "invisibly & manually" (like with the mouse in the menu, but invisible) selected when opening a file? (it could search and select the first track/ST with the code of the language selected in its options so ; maybe could be done with simple internal line command options etc...)
Hi, Unlimited and the rest of the forum.

Thank you to your useful information, research, and pointing to the right direction, I went to Windows Control Panel Region and Language Settings, and changed (on the first tab called Formats,) the Format to English, and it worked.

Now Bs.Player is working the way I always wanted. It's loading English Subtitle as deault.

Thank you.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20