Thread: Some Bugs
View Single Post
Old 18th November 2003
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

I'm back again with another bug... :oops: (sorry)

Starting a movie with the "Always start in full screen mode" option enabled causes a strange bug:
I can't switch full screen mode with a "rapid" double-click, to switch between full screen/normal mode (of course I can click on the full screen button in my skin, or) I have to single-click on the movie window (the movie pauses)... wait... and then single-click again on the movie window (the movie restarts).
This bug is strange (for me) because to switch between the two modes (full screen/windowed) there is another weird way: to press twice the player button PAUSE! Strange :shock: !

Trying to see if this bug was reproducible, I've encountered another bug:
Using the keyboard's shortcut 'F' to switch back to normal (windowed) mode from full screen mode, causes the TOP black bar (not existing in the movie file, but existing only in full screen due to the 16:9 movie's aspect ratio) to appear and cover the top portion of the image in windowed mode. This happens only if 'Overlay mode 1' is enabled, if there are no subtitles loaded, and if the movie is not paused.

Furthermore it will be nice if the playlist could stay always over the movie window.

See ya!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20