View Single Post
Old 27th November 2003
BS.Player Newbie

Menekali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: bsplayer won't load ANYTHING

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerold
well I just downloaded the zip file and extracted it and tried to load a file...then it took ALL movie associations (which I hate) and now it won't load any movie file at all...and some movie files it will load them as audio if anything...no image at all but it still plays, it just shows a black empty screen...I tried looking all over the forums and even on other forums and google search and everything but it seems that I am the only person having this problem....the movies work in wmp 6/7 and divx player and real player (some movies won't) and quick time...etc etc etc...but NOW bsplayer won't play (show me any visual) on any movie I try to load...can anyone tell me whats wrong or how to fix it this because this is very frustrating...and I noticed I exprienced this same problem on my brother's computer and his is new...I have all the codecs and everything installed...
Ah i have this exact problem. I have like 2, 3 even 4 gig movies from torrent downloads, that just ill now play. IT shows a blank screen but sound. Whats up? No version of bsplayer so far will work, and its pretty much with any movie i try to load. Everything is up to date on my system so i dont kno wtf is up.. anyone else have this problem and get it resolved?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20