Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 5th October 2012
BS.Player Newbie

Thirtybird is on a distinguished road
Default Streaming from Remote Potato Server

I have been using BSPlayer to stream from Remote Media Player (which connects to Remote Potato Server) for quite a long time. I noticed it started dropping out in mid stream shortly after the switch from BSPlayer Lite to BSPlayer Free, and with the last couple updates (don't know exact version numbers), it simply will not even display video, it will say "0 files added to play queue" and show the list of files on my SD Card. The last version that worked was the one before a permission change was required - which I usually don't do right away, so I don't know how long ago it was.

Any help would be appreciated. I know of other players that continue to work just fine, but when I find something I like, I try to stick with it.
Old 14th October 2012
BS.Player Newbie

soutine52 is on a distinguished road
Default Streaming from Remote Potato Server

I have the same problem and is very important to solve it in order to be able to use Bspalyer in relation to remote use of windows media center.

Please could you solve this problem.

Tags
potato, remote, server, streaming