Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 14th September 2017
BS.Player Newbie

tcx32fr is on a distinguished road
Default Playing a DVD files structure with BSplayer Android

Hello
I am a new user of BS player. I use it to play streamed movies which are strored on a RAVPOWER filehub NAS over WIFI connection, and it works pretty well (except that thumbnails are created for the movie files themselves and not the folder container - too bad, or is there a mean to force the folder thumbnail to become the movie thumbnail copying somewhere the correct .jpg file ?).

The RAVPOWER contains all sort of movie format: avi, mp4, mkv and DVD copie ie complete DVD strutures like what is described here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD-Vi...file_structure.
I can force reading the "video_ts" folder but the reader will read in sequence all VOB files, and will not propose to play directly the movie nor select the language. Worst, if I only keep in the folder the appropriate .VOB files and delete all ads & introduction clips .VOB files, if I select a language for the first .VOB, the language of the second .VOB will be reset to the default language when BSplayer transition from .VOB(n) to .VOB(n+1).

Question: is there a trick or a mean to play "cleanly" a DVD files structure ? is BSplayer pro allowing this feature ? if not, is there any plan for BSplayer for Android to incorporate it ? (or I will be obliged to re-encode all my DVD files movies for mkv or avi single file format...)

Thank you for any help on this topic.

Tags
android, dvd, files, playing, structure, thumbnail