Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 20th March 2014
BS.Player Newbie

The Wingco is on a distinguished road
Default Can I transfer Windows audio playlists?

Hi - Just purchased a tablet and downloaded BS.Player on the recommendation of a subscriber on another Android platform, who said that BS.Player recognizes Windows files. I've several old CDs (remember them?) that I've ripped into my laptop's Music folder in their original Playlist order and in separate folders for each CD. Can I transfer these seamlessly such that BS.Player recognizes them as Playlists?
Thanks in advance.
Old 13th October 2015
BS.Player Newbie

Fasjjuy is on a distinguished road

android transfer ,searching from google .

Last edited by Fasjjuy; 6th January 2016 at 10:39 AM.
Old 4th December 2015
BS.Player Newbie

gunetel is on a distinguished road

All the music files should be compatible with Android, such as MP3, WAV. Protected music won't play on BS Player. You have to figure out a new way on that. If you don't mind to pay for a few bucks, then this is the best option out there.

Last edited by gunetel; 7th December 2015 at 12:23 PM.
Old 27th May 2016
BS.Player Newbie

Werfkjl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wingco View Post
Hi - Just purchased a tablet and downloaded BS.Player on the recommendation of a subscriber on another Android platform, who said that BS.Player recognizes Windows files. I've several old CDs (remember them?) that I've ripped into my laptop's Music folder in their original Playlist order and in separate folders for each CD. Can I transfer these seamlessly such that BS.Player recognizes them as Playlists?
Thanks in advance.
I think sure.

Last edited by Werfkjl; 8th June 2016 at 09:45 AM.
Old 24th November 2016
BS.Player Newbie

sdhfg is on a distinguished road

I am not sure whether my method is useful to you,but you can try again ,i have transfer android sms to computer in recently ,just install a transfer tools or android manager on a computer , and need a USB cable to connect the phone and computer, the app can enter the phone on the computer , it can provide a preview to you , you can select one by one before transfer ,finally , you can start to transfer , it not take your a long time to complete this task,
Old 4th May 2017
BS.Player Newbie

sshbxjoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunetel View Post
All the music files should be compatible with Android, such as MP3, WAV. Protected music won't play on BS Player. You have to figure out a new way on that. If you don't mind to pay for a few bucks, then this is the best option out there.
I agree on it and bought a transfer app for that. it is much easier than doing it manually.
Old 23rd May 2017
BS.Player Newbie

Vasmerty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdhfg View Post
I am not sure whether my method is useful to you,but you can try again ,i have transfer android contacts to computer in recently ,just install a transfer tools or android manager on a computer , and need a USB cable to connect the phone and computer, the app can enter the phone on the computer , it can provide a preview to you , you can select one by one before transfer ,finally , you can start to transfer , it not take your a long time to complete this task,
How to ensure the Android phone and computer has succeed connect , I'm afraid the phone messages will be lost

Last edited by Vasmerty; 27th May 2017 at 04:04 AM.
Old 28th August 2017
BS.Player Newbie

Emichael is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdhfg View Post
I am not sure whether my method is useful to you, but you can try again. I have transfer android sms to computer in recently, just install a transfer tool or android manager on a computer, and need a USB cable to connect the phone and computer, the app can enter the phone on the computer , it can provide a preview to you, you can select one by one before transfer, finally, you can start to transfer, it not take your a long time to complete this task
Thanks for your sharing. Now I am on Samsung s6, this method also helps me to print messages from Samsung successfully.
Old 31st July 2018
BS.Player Newbie

Rose8 is on a distinguished road
Default Can I transfer Windows audio playlists?

Yeah, you could transfer Playlist from Windows to iTunes here

Tags
audio, playlists, transfer, windows