Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 5th June 2014
BS.Player Newbie

harry66 is on a distinguished road
Default Wrong audio stream selected after pause/resume

Hi,
I am currently evaluating BS Player Free and one other free player to decide which one to buy. I like some aspects of BS Player but it has some weird bugs/ features...

If I play a video file with multiple language audio streams, BS Player often seems to select the wrong one i.e. the non-english one. Other players I have tried tend to select the English one by default.

It get worse, because even if I go an select the English audio stream, if I then pause the movie for a few seconds and then resume, it switches back to the other audio stream, so I then have to go and re-select the English one.
This is not helped by the fact that the audio stream selection option is a sub-menu option - unlike the other player I am testing which has it as a button on the main top toolbar when I touch the screen.

Is there any plan to fix the above issues?
Thanks!

Tags
audio, pause or resume, selected, stream, wrong