Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 28th March 2016
BS.Player Newbie

Tamutka is on a distinguished road
Default Allready seen movies

Hi.
I like the program very much. It is better than anything else I used before. There is only one little deficiency - or I simple cannot find the way to arrange this.

I use to watch all episodes of a serie. But when I close the player and then return to the library next day, I forgot which episode I watched day before and have to open one episode and then another till I find the right one . In MX player I used till now, allready seen episodes were moved at the end of the library list and the episode I was watching was marked too, so I did not have any problem to find the last section I was watching.

So, is there a way to establish such option in BS Player?

Thanks and best regards, Natasa

Tags
allready, library, movies