Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   Bug Reports And Codecs (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-reports-codecs/)
-   -   Bugs with v2.51, and some suggestions (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-reports-codecs/10323-bugs-v2-51-some-suggestions.html)

shablul123 3rd December 2009 02:28 AM

Bugs with v2.51, and some suggestions
 
bugs/suggestions:
1) BSPlayer does not recognize the 64bit version of ac3filter v1.63b.
(it only recognize the 32bit version).

2) after I installed bsplayer v2.51 the subtitle position offset is always changing (it show the subtitle on the middle) when I open my movies.
I think you should default the subtitle position offset to "0".

3) please don't make the "Resize OSD and subtitle font automatically" option enabled by default.

shablul123 3rd December 2009 06:20 AM

also is there a setting file for bsplayer? (that holds all of the settings, so I will just need to copy the setting file and I will not need to change the settings everytime I install bsplayer).
if yes, what is the name of the setting file and where can I find it?

MRAc 3rd December 2009 09:11 PM

some bugs of 2.51.1018
 
1) Like in 2.50 - in About dialog string with translator of Russian (me) is blank :(
2) Installed latest K-Lite Mega Pack. Previous versions of BS.Player found all codecs in codecs list (except MPEG2, because I'm using Cyberlink decoder, also from K-Lite). 2.51 says for all codecs: Not Installed.
3) With 2.51 beta included old translations (Russian for example - 1015 build), lang_changes.txt - for 1013. Is it any lang changes?

BSPeter 5th December 2009 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shablul123 (Beitrag 39572)
also is there a setting file for bsplayer? (that holds all of the settings, so I will just need to copy the setting file and I will not need to change the settings everytime I install bsplayer).
if yes, what is the name of the setting file and where can I find it?

Normally, when installing a new final version, you can just simply install it over the existing version, without such installation altering your settings. So you don't need to change the settings everytime you install BSPlayer.
It should only occur when you install a beta version over the existing installation, that your settings may indeed be changed.
Further: http://forum.bsplayer.com/answered-s...html#post36359
:wink:

MRAc 6th December 2009 02:07 PM

another bug
 
1 Attachment(s)
Using New parser\render of subtitles. In MKV-files with many audio and subtitle streams see movie, for example, in English with russian subs. With Shift+S in fullscreen changing audio-stream and subtitle became double or tipple (every string writes 2 or 3 times on screen). And bug not disappeared until I manually rewind movie on 2-3 sec.
On screenshot no picture, because using overlay.

shablul123 7th December 2009 09:30 PM

another bug:
when I play my mp4 files (format is x264, extension is mp4) with bsplayer v2.51 - I only hear the sound. but the video is black, like in this picture:
http://i47.tinypic.com/2ugcdig.png
- it only happens with MP4 files (I mean the extension of the files is mp4 not avi).
- with VLC player those files play nicely (I can see the video and hear the sound)
-I have both ffdshow and coreavc installed (+hali medai splitter)
-I can play HD/Xvid dfiles just fine.

shablul123 9th December 2009 12:37 PM

other bugs with v2.51:
1) with the "new subtitle parer/renderer" my hebrew subtitle loads with a delay..
2) with the "new subtitle parer/renderer" my hebrew subtitle loads, but the text is not in order..bsplayer loads the text in a mess (inverted)
3) seems like you did not fix the external subtitle loading.
bsplayer still loads the internal subtitle and not the external.
http://forum.bsplayer.com/feature-re...-internal.html

MRAc 15th December 2009 02:55 PM

And one small suggestion...
I'm often use 'Boss key' at work (really good thing in BS :)) with options "Pause" and "Hide to tray". But if, after that, I'm locking computer and then unlock it, BS.Player appears in fullscreen mode. Really bad thing, if Boss is near... :(
Please, fix this :)

shablul123 16th December 2009 12:48 AM

another bug with v2.51:
- bsplayer *sometimes* DOES NOT automatically loads the subtitle (that are in the same directory of the movie) and even when I manually loads it, it sometimes does not show up.
also when I minimize bsplayer movie window and maximize it again to full screen then the subtitle is sometimes not loaded (disappear) and sometimes it loads the subtitle in VERY BIG font size (I see it only for seconds) and then it use the default font size.
additionally, WHEN I load the subtitle, the video got distorted for a second.

of course "Auto load any subtitles in currect directory" option is checked.
and this is not a problem with the subtitle file (.srt) because it also happen with every subtitles I use for different movies.
also this is not a problem with v2.51, because it also happen with v2.50.

by the way I use coreavc for hd (mkv) decoding and ffdshow for the rest (ac3/xvid/divx etc.)

Ico-man 18th December 2009 02:37 PM

- boss button is fixed
- added option to ignore embedded subtitles
- srt with mp4 - can you send us a sample of this file?




shablul123 19th December 2009 08:13 PM

Ico-man-
Quote:

srt with mp4 - can you send us a sample of this file?


Please download and check it out.
when I play my mp4 files (extension is mp4) with bsplayer v2.51 - I only hear the sound. but the video is black for me.

with VLC player those files play nicely.

Please also check those bugs:
Quote:

with the "new subtitle parer/renderer" option enabled my hebrew subtitle loads, but the text is not in order..bsplayer loads the text in a mess (inverted)
also my hebrew subtitle loads with a delay..
Quote:

- bsplayer *sometimes* DOES NOT automatically loads the subtitle (that are in the same directory of the movie) and even when I manually loads it, it sometimes does not show up.
also when I minimize bsplayer movie window and maximize it again to full screen then the subtitle is sometimes not loaded (disappear) and sometimes it loads the subtitle in VERY BIG font size (I see it only for seconds) and then it use the default font size.
additionally, WHEN I load the subtitle, the video got distorted for a second.
of course "Auto load any subtitles in currect directory" option is checked.
and this is not a problem with the subtitle file (.srt) because it also happen with every subtitles I use for different movies.
also this is not a problem with v2.51, because it also happen with v2.50.
by the way I use coreavc for hd (mkv) decoding and ffdshow for the rest (ac3/xvid/divx etc.)
Quote:

-BSPlayer does not recognize the 64bit version of ac3filter v1.63b.
(it only recognize the 32bit version).
Quote:

-after I installed bsplayer v2.51 the subtitle position offset is always changing (it show the subtitle on the middle) when I open my movies.
I think you should default the subtitle position offset to "0".
Quote:

-please don't make the "Resize OSD and subtitle font automatically" option enabled by default, because it's not working well for eveybody..
for me it set the subtitle font size to 71!.

shablul123 21st December 2009 12:29 AM

DiAVC H.264 Decoder does not work with bsplayer
DiAVC is a very fast H.264 high profile decoder..
DiAVC H.264 Decoder
- run DiAVCSetting.exe.
- click on Registar "DiAVC Decoder".
- click on "Set Default H.264 Decoder".
- run an AVC MKV file with bsplayer pro and you will see that bsplayer crash... (you will not be able to play your HD movies).
it's aserious bug that need to be fixed.

MRAc 26th December 2009 04:13 PM

subtltles
 
1 Attachment(s)
v.2.51 b.1021
Bug with doubleing and trippling subs is not fixed. Screen:

MRAc 27th December 2009 04:01 PM

v.2.51 b.1021
1) With MKV-files not works option 'Load external audiofile', BS.Player crashing.
Using Haali Media Splitter + CoreAVC 2.0 + AC3 Filter\ffdshow
2) Also, in year 2009 (almost 2010), the most popular videos are HD and format for external audiotracks are AC3 and DTS, but default filter "Audio" in dialog 'Load external audiofile' don't see DTS/AC3, only MP3.

kriminal 4th January 2010 03:55 PM

another bug with 2.51 :
using tv output when i resize to fill the TV screen the size and the aspect ratio is wrong (too large )

reistalled 2.50 problem fixed

MRAc 4th February 2010 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRAc (Beitrag 39964)
v.2.51 b.1021
1) With MKV-files not works option 'Load external audiofile', BS.Player crashing.
Using Haali Media Splitter + CoreAVC 2.0 + AC3 Filter\ffdshow
2) Also, in year 2009 (almost 2010), the most popular videos are HD and format for external audiotracks are AC3 and DTS, but default filter "Audio" in dialog 'Load external audiofile' don't see DTS/AC3, only MP3.

BS.Player 2.52 build.1023. Nothing of this fixed.
Doubling-trippling subs not fixed too.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20