Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 4th February 2013
BS.Player Newbie

ssovets is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Washed-out (dull) colors in EVR

I'm using BS.Player 2.63 build 1071 on a quad-core Athlon 2 + integrated Radeon HD 4290 machine with Windows 7 x64. No other codecs installed than the one that BS.Player installed.

The problem is the following: when using EVR, the colors of the video are washed-out, the black is gray. It seems like a brightness + maybe contrast issue. The problem goes away if I switch to Overlay mixer, which I would prefer not to use, for obvious reasons. In order to make sure that the EVR picture is the one with a problem, I also tested with Windows Media Player and VLC, both showing the same picture quality as the Overlay mixer. Tested on more files - they all exhibit the same behavior.

By the way, all the video, image and processing settings are left to default.

Looking for suggestions on how to fix this.
Old 25th February 2013
BS.Player Newbie

ssovets is on a distinguished road

Nobody? Nothing?
Can someone at least tell me if you have the same problem? I have it an all my 3 computers, all running Win7 x64.

Tags
colors, dull, evr, washedout