Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   Bug Reports And Codecs (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-reports-codecs/)
-   -   [BSPlayer RC1]: Bug mainwindow doesn't appear in fullscreen (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-reports-codecs/2963-bsplayer-rc1-bug-mainwindow-doesnt-appear-fullscreen.html)

arnova 11th November 2003 12:20 AM

[BSPlayer RC1]: Bug mainwindow doesn't appear in fullscreen
 
I can't seem to able to make the mainwindow appear in fullscreen mode. I tried both 'H' and moving mouse both don't seem to work. What is related (I guess) is that often in non-fullscreen mode the mainwindow, when dragged, doesn't stay on top of the overlay (eventhough Always-on-top is NOT enabled).

One other problem I ran into is the fact that I seem to be unable resize the window (zoom +/-) in non fullscreen mode anymore. I'm I missing something?

Futhermore great job on the new BSplayer !!!!!!!!!

bst 12th November 2003 05:58 PM

Re: [BSPlayer RC1]: Bug mainwindow doesn't appear in fullscr
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by arnova
I can't seem to able to make the mainwindow appear in fullscreen mode. I tried both 'H' and moving mouse both don't seem to work.

By default main window will be shown if you click on video window.
You can change this in preferences.

Quote:

What is related (I guess) is that often in non-fullscreen mode the mainwindow, when dragged, doesn't stay on top of the overlay (eventhough Always-on-top is NOT enabled).
It will be fixed in next build.

Quote:

One other problem I ran into is the fact that I seem to be unable resize the window (zoom +/-) in non fullscreen mode anymore. I'm I missing something?
Default is mouse wheel, you can change this if you wish.

Quote:

Futhermore great job on the new BSplayer !!!!!!!!!
Thanks :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20