Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 27th January 2004
BS.Player Newbie

SickBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Why doesn't shutdown work properly?

Hi all!

I've just downloaded this new version and I was hoping that this was fixed at last.
I'm running Win2000, SP3 in Standard PC mode, but with APM enabled, so it shuts down by itself with no problem whatsoever. But, when I check "Shutdown computer when finished" it turns it off, but not completely, that "It is now safe to turn off your computer" screen shows up and then I have to turn it off manually. I suppose you should be using some other system function call, as I have some other programs that are able to shut my system down with no fuss.

Cheers!
Old 4th March 2004
BS.Player Newbie

wella is an unknown quantity at this point
Default It runs properly

The autor of Bsplayer has a computer with AT power, probably. Under win with 2/xp ATX must be called POWEROFF instead of SHUTDOWN.

more at http://forum.bsplayer.org/viewtopic....light=shutdown . I think, this could be possible in paid version of bsplayer!

The temporary solution is use this software: http://users.pandora.be/jbosman/applications.html - powerOFF. Just set poweroff & check scheduled - click schedule- check after. In Bsplayer you can read timeleft by clicking on time .

1hour has 3600 sec, 1 min has 60 sec :-)).

A bit uncool, but it works.
-------------------------------------------------
And now in my country language - You can understand from it better than my terrible anglish.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
charset windows-1250

Chyba to nen?* , snad to bude v placen?© verzi. :-(. Mo??nost je pou???*t nějak?? soft?*k na adrese v????e uveden?© adrese, kter?? to vypne po uplynut?* nějak?© doby.

Tags
properly, shutdown