Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 6th April 2004
BS.Player Newbie

Mr Spatz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default with 807 i see double subs

i have try the search, and read the bug reports forum for a matched problem. it is not. so:

807 automatically pick up subs when the movie is in the same map as the subs are. but some times when i click on a movie to play i see double subs. one on the foreground which i have set ( i choose bigger font ) and on the background i see the same sub with standard font of bsplayer. so it is not readable because 2 subs overwritten each other.....

i have post it 3 times in "contact" on www.bsplayer.org and posted my mailadress but no one react.....

now i try it here, if no react or give a solution i give it up.......

the only solution i had found is mapped the subs in a new map and select it self and not automaticality....

sorry for my breaking english but i am a dutch boy :roll:

[offtopic] BSPeter, ik zie dat je een nederlander bent. ik herhaal ff in het nederlands en dan hoop ik dat de engelse deel duidelijker is: wanneer ik een film aanklik begint de film en zie ik op de voorgrond mijn eigen gekozen letters (grootte, welke type letter enz) en op de achtergrond de standaard bsplayer letters. dus ik zie dubbele ondertitels. het enige oplossing die ik heb gevonden is de subs in een aparte map te mappen en het handmatig te selecteren..... maar dat is een lapmiddel he? [/offtopic]
Old 6th April 2004
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Probably you have another aplication that handles subtitles. BSPlayer displays it's subtitles and the other aplication displays again subtitles. So you have two subtitles on screen. Probably you have VobSub installed or FFdshow is selected to handle subtitles. Disable one and you will have just one subtitle.
Old 7th April 2004
BS.Player Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto
Probably you have another aplication that handles subtitles. BSPlayer displays it's subtitles and the other aplication displays again subtitles. So you have two subtitles on screen. Probably you have VobSub installed or FFdshow is selected to handle subtitles. Disable one and you will have just one subtitle.
it is possible because i had fddshow and remove it 1 week ago.... vobsub i also have but not installed. BUT why occurs this problem when sub is in the same map as the movie is? so i think it is a problem of bsplayer itself?

i now have kazaa lite codec pack 225f, i will see if it is happened again. if it is not, then is it a problem from fddshow.....
Old 7th April 2004
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

BSPlayer load the subtitle only if the subtitle is in the same folder as the video file.
Old 7th April 2004
BS.Player Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto
BSPlayer load the subtitle only if the subtitle is in the same folder as the video file.
yes, thats right, i know that... but ok it happened sometimes, so i have to wait when it occurs again....

it is possible a fddshow problem...... dont knowing that.
Old 8th April 2004
BS.Player Newbie

i have found it, kazaa lite codec pack install dvobsub so the green arrow appears......
Old 12th January 2010
BS.Player Newbie

Samsi is on a distinguished road

I disabled VobSub and just like Mr. Spatz I still have double Dutch subs: the white subs and the font/color I selected.
Must say though that this started with one of the previous upgrades. It never happened in the older versions of BS Pro.
I don't know what you mean by Kazaa light. Be more specific, please.
There must be something in the Options to be adjusted. Nobody seems to know.
Well, in that case I may give up on BS Player and watch the films with Windows Media Player. Subs appear there too, provided they're in the same folder and bear the same name . And no double Dutch subs .

Tags
807, double, subs