Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 21st September 2004
BS.player Regular User

XelaG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default [812] subtitles not showing e.a.

I have the Pro version (yes, finally registered!) and among a few issues, the following one: if I load subtitles (srt), only the last one loaded shows, switching to another one previously loaded shows nothing, I need to reload it manually (add it to the list) for it to work. Similarly, if I stop the avi and restart it from the begining, subtiltles disappear.

More issues: occasionally, when starting BSP from an associated file, the video window resizes itself to a small square, a few pixels wide. On other occasions, it goes to 50% zoom, although my previous choice is 100%.

Similarly, often the sound goes to 0 and the mute icon appears when starting a movie.

These issues were not present in the previous version, afaik.
Old 22nd September 2004
BS.player Regular User

XelaG is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
if I load subtitles (srt), only the last one loaded shows, switching to another one previously loaded shows nothing, I need to reload it manually (add it to the list) for it to work. Similarly, if I stop the avi and restart it from the begining, subtiltles disappear.
The problem seems to occur when switching back to a previously selected subtitle file. For example, if I have Elephant-EN.srt and Elephant-NL.srt loaded and the first selection was the *EN.srt, it plays, then I switch to the *NL.srt, it plays, if I switch back to *EN.srt, it does not play, and selecting again *NL.srt does not play it either.

Tags
812, showing, subtitles