Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 19th October 2004
BS.Player Newbie

Energie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anoying Screen Size Problem

Hi,

im using BSplayer now for 3 days and so far i noticed a anoying problem/or bug. When playing a random movie it aint playing @ 100%. when pressing the nummer 2 key for screen size 100% it always resizes to most of the time to the 100% it supposed to be in the first place.

and it doesnt play on orginal format either, i got to press a couple of times shift + 1 and 2 .. to make the movie the format is should be.

Plz help/or fix the problem as soon as possible cuz i like this player but i aint gonna use a heavy bugged player

btw, ive been comparing screensize with WMP10 and i change the video driver to VMp9 or so and screensize aint correct either its bigger
Old 24th October 2004
BS.Player Newbie

Flinx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Look at the movie size

Divide the width of the video by the height. If it's something like 352/240 it won't fill the entire screen because it isn't exactly 1.333 or 4:3 ratio like your screen. Windows Media Player stretches it though because it thinks you want it stretched. There is probably nothing wrong with BSplayer, just your files.

Tags
anoying, screen, size