Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   Bug Reports And Codecs (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-reports-codecs/)
-   -   Playlist bug? (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-reports-codecs/9434-playlist-bug.html)

Rocho 17th March 2009 03:55 PM

Playlist bug?

In preferences there is to check "Use old style list". When i check it then i can only see the playlist. Why i can't see newer look playlist?

ver is 2.36

BSPeter 17th March 2009 04:51 PM

Did you exit playlist and reopen after changing your preference?
(Or maybe you mean media library in stead of playlist?)
Picture of old and new style playlist (ver.236.990):
http://members.home.nl/van.raak/OldNewStylePlaylist.png
:wink:

Rocho 17th March 2009 09:23 PM

I mean on playlist. I can see only the 1st window when it is checked "Use old style list". The 2nd one i can't or i do not know how to set-up. I tried to unchecked "Use old style list" but it is nothing happen...
And when i click on little button ML (media libery) nothing happen too.

i have one extra question to lest open a new topic. When i click on full screen (i always do that with double click) it wont to set-up PAN how to has look. I always have to click "O" to set in right way. Before it did this AUTO.
It is little hard for me to explain :(

BSPeter 17th March 2009 10:33 PM

To start with the second issue:
What happens if you depress [5] on numeric keyboard?

Then the first (playlist) issue:
(Assuming that you use default skin and latest version 2.36.990) if you click on the circle (PL) on Control-panel, I understand then you see the playlist window as shown at the top.
Now click on (PL) again (or the exit button of playlist-window) so that it closes.
Now rightclick on the control panel and then follow ...
Options => Preferences => Playlist and deselect "Use 'old style' playlist", followed by (Close) at bottom left.
If you now click on (PL) nothing happens?
If that is the case I cannot but assume that you have insufficient Windows-rights to change preferences. Do other changes work? Are you using Vista perhaps?
If so, maybe Vista's UAC is playing a trick on you.

Rocho 18th March 2009 03:45 PM

It shows me Pan&Scan (0%). It did the same thing as "o" it aligns picture how to have look. I want to set it when i click on full screen auto. to do that.

Exactly how you wrote. I use WinXP SP2.

"Do other changes work?"

On which changes do you mean?

BSPeter 18th March 2009 03:54 PM

Any other changes you make in preferences.
From where did you download BSPlayer?
You installed it yourself (administrator rights)?
For all users of the PC?
If after having depressed [5] on numeric keyboard (and screen has become like you want it) you exit BSPlayer and then start it up again?
What is your setting under
rightclick => Options => Preferences => Playlist
with respect to "Playlist defaults" / Pan-scan?
What is your setting under
rightclick => Options => Preferences => General => [General settings]
with respect to "Remember movie settings"?
What is your setting on (old style) Playlist itself with respect to "Pan-scan" (at top right)

Rocho 19th March 2009 10:27 PM

I downloaded from BSplayer site.

I put in playlist config:

Aspect - Original
Pan-Scan - auto
Others are unchecked

It has somewhere to remeber Pan-Scan auto and then i will get the pic which i want. When i click full screen a pic is streched on the top and on the bottom. When i click "O" or "5" on numkey then it pic is with black lines on the top/bottom

"rightclick => Options => Preferences => General => [General settings]
with respect to "Remember movie settings"?"

I turn on that.

"What is your setting on (old style) Playlist itself with respect to "Pan-scan" (at top right)"

I do not get it...

BSPeter 20th March 2009 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocho (Beitrag 36594)
I downloaded from BSplayer site.

I put in playlist config:

Aspect - Original
Pan-Scan - auto
Others are unchecked

It has somewhere to remeber Pan-Scan auto and then i will get the pic which i want. When i click full screen a pic is streched on the top and on the bottom. When i click "O" or "5" on numkey then it pic is with black lines on the top/bottom

"rightclick => Options => Preferences => General => [General settings]
with respect to "Remember movie settings"?"
I turn on that.

"What is your setting on (old style) Playlist itself with respect to "Pan-scan" (at top right)"

I do not get it...

If you select "Pan-Scan auto" you instruct BS.Player to (auto) pan-scan. By subsequently pressing Num-[5] or [O] (actually [O] is the auto pan-scan on/off-switch) you then deselect panscan, which is the picture you apparently want? So I would set the Playlist default for Pan-scan to "As previous".
"Others are unchecked" surprises me, as earlier you told that you could only see Old-style playlist which means you must have checked "Use 'old style' playlist". So ?????
Concerning "Remember movie settings" I would suggest to deselect that for now, as otherwise BS.Player will perhaps use the (incorrect) last settings it used for a movie which it has played before.
"What is your setting on (old style) Playlist itself with respect to "Pan-scan" (at top right)" .... I do not get it...
I understood that you see, when clicking on the (PL) button of default skin, the old style playlist, which is the one at the top of the picture I inserted a few posts ago. At the north-east corner of that playlist, you can set and/or see - for every individual file on that playlist - the Aspect and Pan-scan setting (to be) used by BS.Player for the selected file.
If there are more files simply select that file to see/change the setting for that file.