Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   Bug Reports And Codecs (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-reports-codecs/)
-   -   [CONFIRMED] Cursor not dissapearing (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-reports-codecs/9984-confirmed-cursor-not-dissapearing.html)

Scream 11th September 2009 09:21 AM

[CONFIRMED] Cursor not dissapearing

If I enter full screen in a movie, than I click(ONCE) on the movie in full screen, the main window appears. when I click once more, the main window of bsplayer dissapears, but the cursor doesn't.
In any other case, the cursor disappears after 2-3 seconds, while in full screen mode.

I'm pretty sure this is a bug(a minor one). I'm using V2.43(build 1008) and encountered this bug in other versions(and on different computers too).

BSPeter 11th September 2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scream (Beitrag 38554)
If I enter full screen in a movie, then I click(ONCE) on the movie in full screen, the main window appears. when I click once more, the main window of bsplayer dissapears, but the cursor doesn't.

Bug confirmed! (XP SP3; Note pointer does disappear if you move it; accidentally or otherwise.)
:wink:

adicoto 12th September 2009 12:03 AM

Can't confirm this. Mouse dissapearing in 1 sec (Internal renderer / Windows 7 )

Scream 14th September 2009 04:49 AM

adicato: I'm running windows XP SP3 and bsplayer V2.43(build 1008).

Steps for bug: Start movie(mkv, dvd, avi), make movie full screen. Click once on the full screened movie(the main bsplayer window will appear). Move the mouse, click on the full screened movie once more, so that the main window dissapears(leaving the full screened movie), but without moving your mouse(just one left mouse click).

Note: If you move the mouse after the main window dissapears, the mouse cursor will dissapear normally.

BSPeter 14th September 2009 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scream (Beitrag 38571)
....Note: If you move the mouse after the main window dissapears, the mouse cursor will dissapear normally.

That's exactly as I wrote before:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BSPeter (Beitrag 38555)
Bug confirmed! (XP SP3; Note pointer does disappear if you move it; accidentally or otherwise.)
:wink:

Scream 19th September 2009 02:37 PM

BSPeter please pardon me. I thought that adicoto couldn't confirm this bug, when actually he wrote what happened in other circumstances.

Tizio 16th October 2009 10:56 AM

Bug still present in v2.50.1015 beta (Windows XP SP2)
To reproduce this in my case, some times I have to perform Scream steps, some other times I have to perform Scream steps plus one more click to show the controls window and another click (without moving the mouse) to hide the controls window again