Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 14th March 2003
BS.Player Newbie

lamer_de is an unknown quantity at this point
Default REQ: Possibility to zoom out in fullscreen mode

Hi all,
Right now, BSPlayer is my favourite media player (besides wmp 6.4 :P ).

Nonetheless, there's a feature I'd like to see implemented: I'm using the TV out of my Nvidia GF3 graphic card to watch my media files. Unfortunatly, there's always an annoying overscan, which I can't get rid of. Using 3rd party tools like TV-Tool improves the situation, but isn't perfect either.

I'd like to see something like a custom pan-scan functionality, but for shrinking the picture size. Right now, using custom pan-scan, I can zoom in freely adjustable, but not out.

Zoom Player offers this feature already, but I dislike the interface and I'm used to BSPlayer and don't want to change.

I don't know how difficult this would be to implement, but as zooming in is already possible, I suppose zooming out should be realizable aswell.

Thanks for your great player and thanks for reading.

CU,
lamer_de

Tags
fullscreen, mode, possibility, req, zoom