Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 18th April 2003
BS.player Regular User

Pnar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Video in secondary display while surfing on monitor ...

Hi,

I have noticed that it is now possible to watch video on secondary display with others players.

Example : with my ATI 2 ramdacs, 1 overlay, and with monitor as primary display, TV as extended desktop :
- BSP displays black window in overlay mode on the TV
- BSP displays a still picture in non overlay mode
- but wmp9 and zp can display the video in this mode.

As I'm fed up with the ATI theater mode, and BSP is my favorite media player, is it possible to implement this function in BSP. I don't know how it works, but maybe is it implemented with xp/dx9/vmr9 ...

I think I'm not alone expecting this from BSP ...

Nota : it is maybe already possible to do this with BSP. in this case, tell me, no problem! I just didn't found out
Old 19th April 2003
BS.Player Newbie

MuhKuh is an unknown quantity at this point

yes i would like this feature too.

this missing feature was the reason i searched for another player.
But there is no better one.

Radlight Player 3.03 - can display on a secondary monitor but not fullscreen, you have to size the window per hand, choosing fullscreen will jump back to primary windows. Big minus - he cant play VOB files :-((

WMP9 - displays videos nice on secondary monitor, also leaves the top and bottom bar invisible when you click on the secondary monitor. Big minus - when you click on the desktop on monitor 1 and he plays on monitor 2 he jumps out of fullscreen mode. everything else is quite fine - except - cant play vobs with it

so please, as BSPlayer is the best Player out there make it capable ob playing on a secondary monitor (maybe with "lock" mode, that you can work on the other monitor without harming the video playback on the other M.)

thx

muh!
Old 26th April 2003
BS.Player Newbie

curna is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I would also like very much to solve this problem with multi.monitor support and be able to see the image in both monitors.

As long as I know, Zoom Player is capable of doing it.

However, Bsplayer is my favourite player and I would like to keep using it.
Old 9th May 2003
BS.player Regular User

Pnar is an unknown quantity at this point

well, after some tries, I've realized that seeying movies on secondary display without overlay was not a good solution : when I do some actions on the monitor, the movie on TV slows a little ...

That's, I suppose, because the overlay is not used.

like before, I use the clone/Theater mode and that's good : I can't zoom; I can't resize as I want, but the movie displays smootly on TV even when surfing on monitor ...
Old 8th June 2003
BS.Player Newbie

Aardvaak is an unknown quantity at this point

With Geforce cards this is no prob, in the display drivers, under overlay controls, just set "Secondary monitor as fullscreen device". Everything that runs on an overlay surface, movies, games etc, will all show fullscreen there.

Tags
display, monitor, secondary, surfing, video