Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12th November 2003
BS.Player Newbie

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default missing some features in v1 (mousewheel, alt+enter)

In Version 0.86 it was possible to change the audio volume with the mouse-wheel, also it was possible to switch to the fullscreen mode (and also back) with ALT+Enter.
Is there any way to get those features back, or aren't they existing any more in v1? - If so, it'll be great to get them back.
(It would be great to be able to controll EVERY funtion of BS-Player by Keyboard/WinLIRC anyway, for example the playback rate=200%; 100%; 50% would be more fun if you wouldn't have to go through the menus every time you use it)

Well, that's it so far, thank you, greetings, herb
Old 15th November 2003
BS.player Regular User

Halle is an unknown quantity at this point

yes, changing the volume with lbutton+mouse-wheel was very convenient.. i really miss that too.
Old 15th November 2003
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Hi!
Don't worry, BST said that the wheel option will be back and there will be two possible keys for every command!! Just be patient, I'm waiting too :)
Old 17th November 2003
BS.Player Newbie

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh - great to read!

Thank you very much
Old 17th November 2003
BS.Player Newbie

azyx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: missing some features in v1 (mousewheel, alt+enter)

It is possible to activate wheels for volume; under Option-->Preference-->Key definition.

What i missing is to change on/off full-screen on right-click-->meny-->fullscreene..

There seems also be a little "bugg" or a change i don't like. If you stopt the move with a left-click, and then make a right-click, the movie starts again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb
In Version 0.86 it was possible to change the audio volume with the mouse-wheel, also it was possible to switch to the fullscreen mode (and also back) with ALT+Enter.
Is there any way to get those features back, or aren't they existing any more in v1? - If so, it'll be great to get them back.
(It would be great to be able to controll EVERY funtion of BS-Player by Keyboard/WinLIRC anyway, for example the playback rate=200%; 100%; 50% would be more fun if you wouldn't have to go through the menus every time you use it)

Well, that's it so far, thank you, greetings, herb
Old 20th November 2003
BS.Player Newbie

azyx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: missing some features in v1 (mousewheel, alt+enter)

I found Fullscreen on/off in the "right-click-meny" -->video-->fullscrene. :o)

It whould be nice if on/off fullscreen are on the main list (showing up directly on the) right-click-meny, becoure I use it quit often....

But one problem i not have learn to manage to find a solution on, is that when you ,click on feuters in the "right-click-meny" it start/stop play/pause on the movie...at least at prescent. :oI

It good that it has been more skins, but i still missing a simpel dark player, that have a realy long, "timepositio- bar" I often run BS-player in not full screen if it´s a 16:9 move, and place it on the top of the screen, for looking on movis llaying down.
/azyx

[quote="azyx"]It is possible to activate wheels for volume; under Option-->Preference-->Key definition.

What i missing is to change on/off full-screen on right-click-->meny-->fullscreene..

There seems also be a little "bugg" or a change i don't like. If you stopt the move with a left-click, and then make a right-click, the movie starts again...

Tags
alt, enter, features, missing, mousewheel