Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 26th January 2018
BS.Player Newbie

meskisz is on a distinguished road
Question Randomize playlist each time BS Player starts

This function of randomize playlist makes no sense if you use BS player everyday. I mean if it is set on, BS Player will play the same song each time the BS Player starts, so you must manually hit Randomize everyday. It's EVERYDAY, bro! This is VERY inconvenient and frustrating. I use it for videos and it's great, I mean the greatest for DUAL monitor (TV->PC) setup. Now as i finally decided to dump winamp (which also did not have this function as far as i can recall) and use BS PLayer as music player too. It's great and everything, BUT.... the perfection would be achieved only if the randomization function would not be until the point you quit the program :?.

Tags
player, playlist, randomize, starts, time