Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 4th May 2009
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road
Default Unable to save settings solution

At least under Windows Seven (I don't know if Vista is the same), if you don't have the apropiate rigths, BSPlayer won't be able to save it's configuration file. But, at the same time, it does not tell you that it can't. Is there any posibility to implement such a message, like "unable to save configuration file in selected folder" and afterwards either to propose another folder or ask for one.

Change default rendering mode?
Old 5th May 2009
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Good suggestion.
I never tried, but I think it's possible (a file creation routine should return an error value if the writing session fails)
Maybe in the past, when a lot of users put the BSP executable on CDs with their movies, BSplayer ignored the writing errors (since CDs are read only memories)- I don't know if/how BST will change this behavior

Tags
save, settings, solution, unable