Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10th February 2010
BS.Player Newbie

MrDisappointment is on a distinguished road
Default PlugIn Queries...

Hello,

I understand support is available for Winamp plugins, however it seems to be limited to certain types (dsp?)? I have a general plugin that I made for Winamp and would like to use it in BS.Player - it works with other media players that state they support Winamp plugins, is there no way I can get it to work with BS.Player?

If not, I have taken a quick look at the BS.Player SDK and although understandable, I can't see straight off a feature allowing me to hook into whenever a file/track changes - anyone know a shortcut to this?

Writing a plugin specifically for BS.Player is not a problem at all if I know for sure I can acheive my goal.

Thanks

Tags
plugin, queries