Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 1st April 2003
BS.Guest

Default Double speed on video, normal on audio! What do I do?

Hi,
I've downloaded a bunch of Futurama episodes and all of them play the video at double framrate (In Videoinfo, framerate's about 60). The audio will therefore not be in synch with the video at all! When changing the playbackrate to 1/2, the video plays at the correct rate, but now the audio is of course very low pitched (or whats it's called), so everybody taaalllkks liiikeee thhiiisss.... well you know(:-)).

Am I missing some filter or is there some setting which can fix this?! I've tried to search for it, but with no luck.... I've played a lot of movies, but never with this problem, so please help me guys!

Thanks.
Old 28th April 2003
BS.Player Newbie

Osocod is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm having exectly the same problem with some of my movieclips. Why is that? Looking forward to an answer... :)
Old 1st May 2003
BS.Player Newbie

Amalfi Marini II is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I've got the same problem

hi guys ! I got the same problem when doing a DVD->DIVX convertion of a small video, I used Nandub and the sound was mp3 48k mono 22050 Khz. The resulted video was a 60 fps movie that run like hell while the sound played normally. So I tried again with another program, Virtual Dub Mod. it worked perfectly.
If you already downloaded those videos just try to slow it down to 30 or 29,976 fps (or what ever) aplying "frame rate adjustment" option in Virtual dub mod's framerate panel.
Good luck, I hope this helps

Tags
audio, double, normal, speed, video