Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 1st October 2006
BS.Player Newbie

ChaosBlizzard is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 30 second skip ahead

The one reason why I am reluctant to buy the Pro version, with that new crazy skin is I am afraid I will lose my 30 second skip ahead/behind button. Currently, I have this functionality with the skin you had to remove due to licensing with the older free version (Showtime 1.4PH).

I really like how I can click the little skip ahead button, and have it jump ahead, or behind, by 30 seconds. This is great for jumping ahead of intros, and ads.

Does that crazy skin you bundle the Pro version with have this feature?

If not, I recommend replacing that sound +/- with this function. Or making it an option.
Old 1st October 2006
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

In options - >preferences->general at the bottom you have the option "seconds to jump". If you put in here 30, when pressing > you'll go forward 30 secs and pressing < will get you 30 sec rewing.
Also I am sure Tizio will tell you how to put a button onto the skin for this function.
Old 1st October 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

I think he already knows how to set the "time to jump" (since by default it's 10sec and he skip 30sec per press)

My advise is to copy the Showtime skin to somewhere else than BSplayer installation dir, this way once you upgrade your BSplayer copy you'll be able to use it again (simply copy that skin back to the .\BSplayer\Skins\ folder after the installation and in skins preferences window choose it)

Plus if you want to use a "jump-over-ads/scenes" feature, you can also take a look at this posts: http://bsplayer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7619&start=30

If you want to customize BSplayer skins you can take a look at this other program: http://bsplayer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=17200#17200 (only for v1 skins)
or feel free to ask how to customize them manually

Tags
ahead, skip